Sunday 20 July 2014

Simplistic Time Classics

The first thing we learn in school after the alphabeth and some basic maths is to read time. Knowing what-O'clock it is at any given time in the day is important in our busy life, therefore, I believe that everytime we look down for the time, we should be greeted with style. I have put together a list of Simplistic Time Classics that hit the spot! 

I am starting this list with this simple gold-plated dial with a black leather strap watch by SEKONDA. A perfect every-day watch.




I find that this cool timepiece makes for a great participant in stacking pretty braclets to make a fun armparty. See how it can be styled with GemStück's own:

 
GemStück brown and white beaded bracelet.
Photo was taken in Da Lat, Vietnam, earlier this year.

 --
 
I am a big fan of this Danish brand SKAGEN; I could buy all their pieces. They make the most amazing watches that are simple but stunning at the same time - real classics. I Think they have something for everyone! Here are some of muy favs:


A white minimalistic dial enclosed in gold with the brand's signature mesh strap. Great for some stacking with this seasson's dainty bracelets - both gold and silver. 

 
The same gorgeous timepiece in an all-silver style. Both watches are perfect for every day wear or occasions.


A black leather watch with a simple black dial. This timepiece is designed for men, but there is no reasoson us girls can't enjoy this classic too!
--


Another watch for men; this one is by the Swiss brand MOVADO. Their modern watches feature a minimalistic dial and a silver-toned dot at 12 O'clock.
 
I like this particular all-black and silver timepiece by the brand. The case is stainless steel and the movement is quartz. I think this leather watch is great for occasions.

--

A second brand that I absolutely adore, is FOSSIL. I own one of their pieces myself, and I cannot stop myself wearing it. I recommend their watches to anyone, because their collection has something for every one and every occasion.

My fav from this brand is this multifunctional, gold-toned steel timepiece. I love it, because the blingy stones around the dial gives it a real girley touch. Add a mixture of leather and beaded bracelets for a real arm-party! Style with jeans and a white top or a beautiful dressy outfit for every season.
--

TIMEX make fantastic every-day wtaches too, which are great for stacking with all types of bracelets - dainty pieces for every day, and statement pieces for going-out occasions.
 I love this gorgeous timepiece, which features one of my favourite styles - a tortois-coloured strap. With its gold-toned case, it is a great stand-alone piece of jewellery. 

--

Larsson and Jennings is a brand that combines the best of both worlds, so to speak - a classic British element with a minimalistic Swedish desig- to create very modern and stylish pieces of jewellery.
I fell in love with this unisex gold chain timepiece with a white dial. It is already a perfect stand-alone statement piece; therefore, I would suggest adding only a few dainty pieces of jewellery to maintian the minaalistic style. See how +Liberty London styled this timeless classic:


Photo from here

And lastly, for a pop of colour, I like this twentytwentyone watch. It comes in a range of colours to fit your fun side. A simple designe with a punch, perfect for a lazy weekend - it will do all the talking!


I hope you enjoyed this post and agree with me that it the simple things in life that bring us great pleasure. If you have any more Timeless Classics that can be added to the list, why not leave a comment?

See you next time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment