Monday 19 May 2014

I think you should get married... x

Hello hello my fellow Jewellery lovers!

Happy Monday to you all and I wish you all a fresh start into the week :)

As Spring has sprung and we are heading to a very promising summer, love is most definitely in the air! So many beautiful weddings have taken place already this year and many more are to come, not to talk of the more frequently occurrings of PDAs everywhere and ANYWHERE. I love talking about weddings (I mean forever asking my friends to get married), because, I am sure you agree, I associate those days with joy, happiness and laughter. The next logical thing to do was to start a new board on Pintarest: Nigerian Beauts. It is full of happy brides and gorgeously dressed wedding guests, and their inspirational jewellery.

Absolutely stunning Bride and the Necklace - to die for!
Photo via Nigerian Wedding



I have posted about this before in my Corals post, but my adoration for this type of jewellery does not cease. I guess this post is an update on my current Nigerian-inspired GemStück creations.
Add a little *Bling*
Coral it out with this neck-piece...
...and when it is worn...
Here a straightforward necklace with gold touches

This genre of jewellery, as it were, is full of tradition and I like to think that I am adding my own flumsiliciouse, modern twist to it.

Next, I am planning on work on a project which will include beaded balls, let's see how that goes, and of course I will keep you updated.

Enjoy your weeks! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment